They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend. I don’t think so. I can think of a zillion better ways to spend money. Have you seen costume jewellery diamonds lately? They look as spiffy as the real thing and you will retain disposable income for more valuable expenditures.
My idea of a cool gift gravitates towards the kitchen gadget category. Is it just me, or would you also be wowed by receiving a Vitamix, a Dehydrator or a Spiralizer? There isn’t a diamond in the world that can whip a cucumber into shape for this crispy, crunchy Greek Salad Slaw.
Greek Salad Slaw
- 1 large cucumber, tips cut off and peeled leaving tiny strips of dark green peel
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 T finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 c crumbled feta cheese
- 1 T each olive oil, fresh lemon juice, chopped fresh oregano (or 1 teaspoon…
View original post 180 more words