Well, technically I still have one term to go for Thesis, but I feel like this is the last time we’re going to be given a project–not a paper, not a PowerPoint presentation, not a marketing plan, not a print ad, not a branded content. Just a term project. Mr. Gordon asked us to create a portfolio of ideas in the form of journal entries on our MARKCPS experience. MARKCPS is a marketing elective of creative problem solving. These are the objectives/guidelines of this term project:
- For us to share how such ideas helped us grow into a more creative problem solver.
- Entries could be based on words, images, videos, and almost anything under the sun one can grasp inspiration from.
- Entries should be dated, not necessarily arranged chronologically.
- No min/max number of entries required. We decide how many.
- It could be submitted in a physical package or in a…
View original post 1,642 more words