1. First of all you’re in freaking LONDON. You live in one of the best cities in the world, not to mention you can get to Amsterdam, Paris or Berlin for next to nothing.
2. There’s a place where you can watch your favourite ’90s movies in hot tubs in kooky places with a bunch of people you don’t know.
3. Shoreditch is a really funky, multicultural area that mixes old and new, fashion and design, and feels like if the Meatpacking District circa 2011 met the East Village on a date in 1992.
4. You can take a tour of all the amazing street art around Shoreditch, given by local street artists.
5. People watching in the parks is awesome. Victoria Park, London Fields, where you can BBQ and swim, not to mention the Regents Canal. There’s no better place to do your drugs and…
View original post 647 more words